Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 27, 2011

Unconditional love

What a blessing and joy it is to be with my son almost every day. It has been this way for most of his first two years. He recently completed a series of classes or workshops called "Kindermusic". It was amazing watching him grow throughout the weeks. As well, he has started forming sentences and picking up on everything he hears his mom and I say.

I have still had little success finding a fulltime day job that will allow me to be home with my family on weekends and evenings, so I will cherish the time we have during the weekdays. His precious hugs and kisses and phrases expressing love are what keeps me going as I pursue a career opportunity.

His love is unconditional and that is fuel for my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment